High End Residential Contractor has an immediate need for a Junior Accountant or Accounts Payable Specialist to work closely with the CFO. This highly visible role works as the right hand to CFO and will have the ability to advance and grow within organization.
location: Greenwich, Connecticut
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 3 Years
- Vendor invoice entry and payment
- Vendor statement reconciliation
- Tracking invoices billable to the client
- Assist Project Accounting department
Candidates should have
- 3-5 years Accounts Payable experience
- Prior Construction Company experience
- Ability to learn and grow
Please submit your resume for consideration.
Local candidates only.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.