Randstad Professionals is currently searching for a Payroll Coordinator
for a large healthcare company in Richmond, VA!
Do you have experience dealing with high volume bi-weekly payroll? This might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Sets up new employees and process terminations in the payroll and timekeeping system.
- Processes employee payroll including, but not limited to, providing accurate hours and withholding information to payroll service; verification of accuracy of payroll, and resolution of payroll problems.
- Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, insurance and 401K deductions
- Acts as single point of contact for internal and external customers in order accomplish Payroll function.
- Oversee maintenance of employee's information and update address, phone numbers, emails, emergency contact info.
- Collect and summarize timekeeping information
- Obtain supervisory approval of time card discrepancies
- Calculate and deposit payroll taxes
- Process and issue annual W-2 forms to employees
- Audits and reconciles the monthly benefits invoices, including but not limited to Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurances.
Randstad Accounting and Finance email@example.com T: 804-727-2647
- Proven experience as Payroll Analyst, Payroll Coordinator or similar role
- Deep knowledge of state and federal payroll and tax regulations
- CPP (Certified Payroll Professional) Certification - preferred\
- Three to five years payroll experience or BS in relevant field preferred
- HRIS administration, report writing through Isoft
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.