Randstad Professionals is currently searching for a Payroll Specialist
for a large transportation company in Richmond, VA!
Do you have experience dealing with high volume bi-weekly payroll? This might be the opportunity for you!
Please send your updated resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
for immediate review and consideration.
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Compile payroll data such as garnishments, vacation time, insurance and 401K deductions
- Acts as single point of contact for internal and external customers in order accomplish Payroll function.
- Oversee maintenance of employee's information and update address, phone numbers, emails, emergency contact info.
- Collect and summarize timekeeping information
- Obtain supervisory approval of time card discrepancies
- Update employee payroll records as needed
- Calculate and deposit payroll taxes
- Process and issue annual W-2 forms to employees
- Process and distribute reports for compensation, taxes paid, garnishments, and deductions
- Professional level of knowledge of Payroll and Benefits.
- Ability to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills and organizational skills
skills: Payroll Processing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.