Randstad is currently conducting a search for an experienced Controller. Our client is a business owner who owns a very successful restaurant/Café in town. The Controller will be responsible for all aspects of accounting for the restaurant using QuickBooks and will assist the owner with Managing the business.
As a privately owned and operated business, our client offers a great opportunity to join a family-oriented culture where hard work is appreciated, loyalty is valued and new ideas are welcome.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 10 Years
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations using QuickBooks
- Bank & accounts reconciliation
- Cash budgeting
- Full cycle accounts payable & receivable coordination
- Inventory control
- Payroll functions
- Responsible for sales reporting, journal balancing, general ledger entries, tax preparation and reporting, reconciliation, and maintaining of balance sheet accounts.
- Minimum 15+ years of accounting experience
- Strong budgeting, analysis, and forecasting skills are required
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient with QuickBooks is required
Qualified candidates please email your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Quickbooks, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping, Business Analysis, Bank Reconciliations, Cash Forecasting, A/P Processing, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.