Randstad is currently conducting a search for an experienced Controller. Our client is a business owner who owns a very successful restaurant/Café in town. The Controller will be responsible for all aspects of accounting for the restaurant using QuickBooks and will assist the owner as the Office Manager. The Controller will have their own office offsite.
As a privately owned and operated business, our client offers a great opportunity to join a family-oriented culture where hard work is appreciated, loyalty is valued and new ideas are welcome.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 10 Years
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations using QuickBooks
- Bank & accounts reconciliation
- Cash budgeting
- Full cycle accounts payable & receivable coordination
- Inventory control
- Payroll functions
- Responsible for sales reporting, journal balancing, general ledger entries, tax preparation and reporting, reconciliation, and maintaining of balance sheet accounts.
- Minimum 15+ years of accounting experience
- Strong budgeting, analysis, and forecasting skills are required
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient with QuickBooks is required
Qualified candidates please email your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Quickbooks, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping, Business Analysis, Bank Reconciliations, Cash Forecasting, A/P Processing, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.