Randstad is currently conducting a search for a progressive and experienced Controller/Office Manager with restaurant experience. Our client is a business owner who has a very successful restaurant/Café in town. The Controller will be responsible for all aspects of accounting for the restaurant using QuickBooks and will assist the owner with Managing the business.
As a privately owned and operated business, our client offers a great opportunity to join a family-oriented culture where hard work is appreciated, loyalty is valued and new ideas are welcome. Highly visible role working directly with the restaurant owner. Remote work is not an option.
location: Las Vegas, Nevada
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: No Degree Required
experience: 10 Years
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Manage the day-to-day accounting operations using QuickBooks
- Bank & accounts reconciliation
- Cash budgeting
- Full cycle accounts payable & receivable coordination
- Inventory control
- Payroll functions
- Responsible for sales journal balancing and general ledger entries, tax preparation and reporting, reconciliation, and maintaining of balance sheet accounts.
- Minimum10 years of progressive accounting experience
- Restaurant experience is required
- Strong budgeting, analysis, and forecasting skills are required
- Impeccable analytical and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Proficient with QuickBooks is required
Qualified candidates please email your resume as an attachment in MS Word format to email@example.com
skills: Quickbooks, Account Reconciliation, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bookkeeping, Business Analysis, Bank Reconciliations, Cash Forecasting, A/P Processing, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.