Growing Commercial Real Estate firm seeking a Senior Property Accountant due to strong growth.This is a great opportunity for someone looking to grow in their career as there are advancement opportunities internally and this person will have a high level of exposure to senior leaders including reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
Senior Property Accountant will:
- Provide Financial Management of a portfolio of properties and ensure that mortgage payments, real estate payments and insurance payments are made timely and accurately recorded.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and general ledger work-papers for properties in his/her portfolio.
- Assist Property Managers in the preparation Common Area Maintenance quarterly and/or annual tenant billings for properties in his/her portfolio. Respond to inquiries and questions.
- Prepare Real Estate Tax quarterly and/or semi-annual tenant billings for properties in his/her portfolio. Respond to inquiries and questions
- Prepare Percentage Rent billings for properties in his/her portfolio
- Respond to questions pertaining to year-end work with outside auditors' properties in his/her portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or similar field
- At least 2 years' experience in commercial real estate accounting
- Proficient with excel and Yardi
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply here of contact Dan Higgins with Randstad Professionals for a confidential conversation.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.