job summary: Junior Fund Accountant
needed for a one year contract opportunity!
My client is currently looking to hire a Junior Fund Accountant.
This is a entry level staff accountant level opportunity and will be part of a team that supports Client Delivery Management.
As a Junior Fund Accountant
you will interact internally with global Centers of Excellence, Client Operations teams, business unit Shared Service teams and Joint Venture operations teams to complete the processing for assigned clients and portfolios.
location: Sacramento, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Performs routine duties and data analysis for mutual funds or separate accounts.
- Reconcile various accounts, research variances and correct as required, conduct daily verification of capital flows, conduct ad hoc research and analysis, may perform other tasks as directed.
- Reviews and validates all daily activity in an accurate and timely manner, and maintains all required controls to ensure overall accuracy
- Calculate and process fund and account activities, e.g. supporting NAV (Net Asset Value), cash movements, distributions, process transactions, etc. and prepares proofs as needed for portfolio holdings and accrual information
- Reconciles fund share transactions and resolve discrepancies
Click to Apply
- Bachelors in accounting or finance or equivalent;
- 0-3 years related experience
- Strong computer competence (Microsoft Applications: Word, Excel) ability to learn multiple proprietary software systems
- Aptitude for math
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.