The Learning Program Operations Specialist will work to operationalize Company Learning programs that will allow us to grow and scale the organization. The ideal candidate will be a detail-oriented, get-things-done professional who can think strategically, adapt quickly, and rapidly earn credibility and trust with all levels of the organization. They will exhibit great communication & planning skills, teamwork, motivation, and an upbeat attitude. This person will be highly organized, productive, poised, and able to thrive in high-pressure, time-sensitive scenarios, and able to adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
salary: $54 - 59 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of our vendor teams executing our Company Learning program operations
- Partner with your primary client(s), as well as other key client partner and vendor teams to deliver on operational strategy and annual plans
- Identify opportunities to optimize and make programs consistent globally while balancing the business need for flexibility
- Work on short term project initiatives which can include but not limited to: LMS migration, new work intake and process documentation.
- Understand and apply program strategies to decision making and proposals
- Establish standardized program reporting to deliver insights program managers
- Manage and consult on operational impacts of new programs or changes to existing programs
- Manage and escalate risks and issues and collaborate with cross-functional partners on resolution
- Make recommendations and create proposals on program changes and conduct cost/benefit analysis of potential operational improvements, as well as day to day decisions
- Develop and ensure standard operating procedures are in place for programs supported by the team globally
- Work closely with remote staff effectively and drive consistency of global processes
- Exercise independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate actions
Customer service, communication and cross group collaboration skills
Strong analytical and data, reporting skills
Comfortable working through ambiguity and uncertainty in a fast paced, ever-changing work environment
Excellent project management, process improvement, and problem solving capabilities
Strong time management, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task across concurrent projects is essential
Self-directed and work in a team environment as well as independently, with minimal supervision
Ability to work across various levels of the organization, while building trust and fostering collaboration
MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access) (Excel ability to create macros, pivot tables, vlookup, analytical capabilities and work books).
Able to work in a team environment as well as independently, with minimal supervision
Data analysis acumen
Project Management (PMP / PMI) certification
Experience in L&D Program Operations
Experience managing an outsourced vendor relationship
Salesforce, Workday and LMS experience
5+ years of experience in either L&D or HR Operations
skills: Operational improvement
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.