job summary: Contracts Specialist
needed to support a leading social media organization.
The Contracts Specialist
will prepare and negotiate various commercial -contracts and sourcing activities for our Strategic Sourcing team. This position will support the Strategic Sourcing Manager for the Professional Services & Facilities categories.
This position requires extensive knowledge and experience with commercial contracts and complex contractual language.
location: Menlo Park, California
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Prepare, redline, negotiate and manage commercial contracts including software licenses, services agreements, statements of work, amendments and related documents.
- Responsible for entering team contracts into the organization's contract management tools.
- Engage in frequent verbal and written communications with the organization and vendor's legal teams.
- Negotiate and support sourcing projects including preparing RFx's, managing competitive bids, obtaining quotes, examining and analyzing bids and proposals, etc.
- Ensure business activities and contracts comply with internal policies and guidelines, and industry laws and regulation.
- Specific project work will vary including various sourcing and source-to-pay activities.
- At least 4 years of contract drafting and negotiation experience in the high-tech industry including software licensing and professional services.
- Excel, Oracle, and contract management tools experience required.
Bachelor's Degree is required for this role
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.