Our fast growth hospitality industry client in Ft. Lauderdale is adding a new Director of Financial Planning & Analysis position to their finance team to support the performance analysis needs of their multi-location operation. This position will also have several direct reports and will be part of the organization's process and technology implementations to support their growth requirements.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
As the Director of FP&A, direct responsibilities will include the following:
- budgeting, planning, and forecasting
- local and remote staff management
- advanced use of analysis tools including Excel
- interaction with executive leadership across the organization
- contribution to process and technology infrastructure improvement
The right candidate for this role must possess the following qualifications:
- 5+ years FP&A experience in a multi-location operation
- 3+ years staff management experience
- ability to create financial models
- advanced Excel skills
- bilingual English/Spanish is a must to interact with staff in LATAM market
- process improvement experience
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a high growth organization and be part of team-oriented culture where you can implement process improvements, this is an opportunity for you!
For immediate response, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Financial Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.