Randstad Professionals is working with a company that has an immediate need for a HRIS Analyst. The HRIS Analyst will be responsible for data managment and analysis of HRIS applications to the HR and Payroll Teams, along with software implementations and updates. The HRIS Analyst is involved in providing solutions, ad-hoc reports, procedures, testing, and training. The HRIS Analyst is responsible for providing excellent customer service to end users of the company's HR information systems.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Provide support for the HRIS, including researching and resolving HRIS problems, unexpected results or process flaws; performing scheduled activities; recommending solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Assist in the review, testing and implementation of HRIS modules, upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
- Serve as system administrator for the HRIS, configure job codes and positions and update the organizational tree.
- Manage user access, review, create and update user roles as needed.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation. Train users on new processes and functionality. Train new system users.
- Maintain HRIS tables, pay and PTO policies. Document process and results.
- Ensure projects, user requests, and inquiries are resolved or responded to in an accurate and timely manner.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries using appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Perform other related duties and participate in special projects as assigned.
- 4 Year Degree is required
- 2 - 4 years HR Systems experience required;
- Experience with Ceridian Dayforce strongly preferred;
- Proficient in MS Office products with advanced Excel skills.
- Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with all levels within the organization;
- Must be organized with an ability to manage workload efficiently
- Detail-oriented with strong ethics and integrity;
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
skills: Human Resources, Benefit Administration, Flexible Benefit Administration (Cafeteria Plan), Benefit Cost Containment, Payroll Accounting & Benefits
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.