- Randstad Professionals has an excellent opportunity to work with a top tier bank in the financial industry.
The candidate will be responsible for drafting third party contracts with a focus on GAAP and Risk assessment for corporate outsourcing. Vendor focuses are mostly call centers, technology, mail servicing, and relevant HR teams.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $33 - 37 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- The candidate will lead contract negotiation and/or manages supplier relationships of high risk and/or complexity with significant impact to the business strategy.
- Controls all aspects of negotiation and sets negotiation strategy.
- Establishes and maintains a good rapport with executive management, vendors, and third party lessors/manufacturers to optimize negotiation, savings and service improvements and problem resolution.
- Customizes legal contract language to proactively anticipate technology, market and business issues.
- Drafts non-standard contract terms and conditions and Customer Bill or Rights overview of terms and conditions.
- Supports acquisitions including negotiation reassignment on high risk contracts, due diligence participation, review of closing agreements.
- Partners with business units to issue and evaluate RFPs and to ensure successful implementation of enterprise agreements and acts as focal point for coordinating sourcing efforts across business entities.
- Provide direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
- 5+ years experience drafting, negotiating and analyzing contracts.
Click to Apply
skills: Vendor Relations, GAAP, American Contractor, Contract Maintenance/Renewal, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.