The largest managed healthcare company in the United States is actively seeking for a hands on HR Consultant at their location in Greewood Village, CO.
The ideal HR Professional for this role will be someone used to working on fast paced environments, able to wear multiple hats on multiple HR projects.
location: Englewood, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 40 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 5 Years
- Lead implementation of the employees HR initiatives, on-time and on-budget
- Contribute with the implementation of the IT, HR Strategic plans/programs (e.g. Salary review, workforce planning, and organizational change)
- Mentor Management and Employees on leadership, managerial, and team capabilities
- Responsible for on site HR related investigations
- Oversees employee relations, retention, compensation, staffing, terminations, and planning development.
- Plan team objectives to support employees, IT, and/or broader groups within the organization
- Maximize performance development practices for greatest effectiveness
- Four (4) year degree in human resources or a related field or equivalent experience.
- 7 years of HR Generalist experience is required
- Excellent team building, conflict resolution, group interaction, and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of human resources policies, practices and systems
- Proven experience in developing new department human resources and employee relations methods.
- Ability to local traveling up to 20%
- SPHR strongly preferred.
For immediate consideration send a Word Copy of your resume to:
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.