If you are searching for a company where you can make a difference, we're looking for you!
Our client, a 50 year old technology-driven global company with a diverse portfolio of products and services in the Industrial Manufacturing and Aerospace industries is currently searching for a talented Sr. Financial Business Analyst with Supply Chain experience.
location: Phoenix, Arizona
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Supporting the annual and quarterly Portfolio Review (PRT) and Front End Innovation (FEI) divisional financial consolidation and analysis process
- In a support capacity, assisting with the latest PRT NPV models for consistent use by the Business Analyst team
- Educating non-financial Associates on the financial disciplines used in NPD portfolio decisions
- Tracking product roadmaps and project milestones on a quarterly basis
- Ensuring the accuracy of FEI financial models using a variety of tools from Excel to Monte Carlo simulations
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or business, MBA a plus
- Minimum 5 years of progressive finance and business analysis experience that includes risk based modeling
- Prior experience with:
- Crystal Ball (or other risk-based modeling tools)
- COGNOS TM1 (or similar financial systems)
- ERP systems
Click to apply or reach out to Rachel.Crissinger@randstadusa.com directly.
skills: Finance Model
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.