Large Healthcare corporation with nationwide presence has an immediate need for a Corporate Assistant Controller responsible for handling financial reporting and general ledger regional accounting functions overseeing business unit financial controls and staff development.
location: Renton, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $1 - 10 per hour
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Master's Degree
experience: 10 Years
- Serves as point contact for internal and external auditors and other organizational leaders related to financial reporting, and processes are appropriately accounted in accordance with company policies, GAAP and Statutory requirements, responsible for process improvements within accounting and financial reporting.
- Implements plans to improve operational efficiency while monitoring performance metrics to ensure that transactions are processed accurately and reporting meets stakeholder needs.
- Supervise the integrity of financial to ensure the timely processing of transactions and closing of the books, preparation of financial
- Coordinate the monthly financial reporting process including financial statements and variance analysis.
- Responsible for hiring and development of staff leading business units while Building and maintaining a motivated Finance team.
- Responsible to coordinate the regional external financial audit and regulatory audits.
- Assist with the implementation of internal controls in both financial and operational environments.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting and Master's degree in accounting
- Experience with major financial software systems required.
- Minimum 10 years of corporate experience in financial reporting, internal controls and process improvement.
- Knowledge of federal, state and regulatory accounting, reporting regulations and financial analysis required.
- Experience in Sarbanes Oxley - SOX, implementation of systems
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license
- Public accounting experience out Big 4 or national firms
skills: $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.