We are growing in our new downtown Boston office and are looking to add a Recruiter who enjoys working in a collaborative, energetic environment.
At Randstad Professionals, people are our business - therefore, we strive to create the best balance between achieving business goals while recognizing the career goals and needs of our employees. While we set high expectations for every associate, each one maintains the autonomy and flexibility to build relationships with clients and candidates to grow their business their way. In other words, we know that success comes in many shapes and sizes - and we celebrate differences among our people. We give you the tools to be successful, all you need to do is show up and use them effectively.
If you are up for the challenge of joining a growing team in downtown Boston that likes to have fun and make some money, this role is meant for you! Top Reasons to Work with Us
- We are a part of a publicly traded company with a world wide reputation for excellence
- The autonomy of a small team with the backing of a $23 billion Company
- Ability to be part of a DiversityInc Top 50 company
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
As an Executive Recruiter, you will become a career matchmaker by connecting skilled professionals to organizations in need of skilled talent. Our job is to provide our account managers with competitive candidates in order to generate future business and continually grow. In our opinion, this industry is best described by the analogy "marathon not a sprint." The best part about this job is the direct correlation between the effort and time put in, and your personal results. What You Will Be Doing
- Cultivate lasting relationships with high value candidates
- Utilize Job Boards and Recruiting sites including LinkedIn Recruiter, Career builder, Monster, Indeed, ZoomInfo, DiscoverOrg
- Create and maintain a Client and Candidate database in our CRM system
- Schedule and execute interviews both in-person and virtually using Montage
- Become an industry expert in both Financial Services and Accounting
- Provide a full service talent delivery that keeps your client's business running at peak performance
- Collaborate with Recruiting Team in the Boston office to execute and maintain positive, productive client relationships
qualifications: What You Need for this Position
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited university/college
- 2+ year of recruiting experience within a fast passed environment and/or 2+ years of finance or accounting experience
- Have a drive to be successful, to be the best, and motivated
- Have a passion or interest in communicating with others
- Enjoy writing and feel comfortable writing ads and communications
- Don't live in the box... think outside the it! Get creative on ways to solve problems.
- Have a fun personality and people generally like you
To be considered please apply by emailing a word version of resume to Gabriella.Southwick@randstadusa.com
skills: Sales, Excel, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.