Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area.
This position can sit in the University or Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC. Job Duties:
- This position supports an initiative to update complaints procedures in third party contracts.
- The project will involve performing contract research and gap analysis, light drafting and negotiation of contract amendments.
- The selected candidates will interact with vendors, internal business partners and Legal Counsel to obtain the vendor's acknowledgement and acceptance to comply with the new procedures; maintain and abstract data and make applicable updates in the contract system of record.
- 4+ years experience reviewing, analyzing, drafting and negotiating third party contracts.
- Must be able to work efficiently under short timelines and show initiative to assist others, identify and escalate issues.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30.04 - 34.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Conducts analysis of vendor contracts and identifies inconsistencies with legal standards and business goals and initiatives.
- Follows standard methodology for remediating contracts that do not meet standards.
- Maintains data and manages the contract life cycle in the contract system of record. Receives minimal supervision.
Click To Apply
skills: Contract Maintenance/Renewal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.