Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area.
This position can sit in the University or Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC. Required:
6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: project management, implementation, or strategic planning. Project:
- This project relates to ensuring vendor compliance with data privacy policies.
- The role will involve overseeing execution of a contract review playbook by a group of managed resources to identify potential areas of concern.
- The BIC will need to become a contract remediation process SME, as well as a liaison to the LOB and Legal.
- The role will be responsible for documenting all procedures, maintaining contract review data, reporting progress and escalating issues.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $35.04 - 44.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 6 Years
- Responsible for leadership of cross functional/virtual teams to strategize, plan and execute a variety of programs, services and initiatives.
- Examples might include, but are not limited to: finance / operational / executive management review coordination, process improvement and redesign, change management initiatives, ongoing oversight of a leadership / diversity / recognition / Q12 or general program oversight.
- Provides leadership in the integration /implementation of programs/services/initiatives with cross functional business partners, recognizing the significance of competing priorities and strategies, and adjusting as necessary.
- Develops metrics and tracks/evaluates performance of programs, services and initiatives.
- Ensures plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations.
Click to Apply
skills: Project Management, Vendor Relations, Project Manager, ITIL, Project Management & Methodologies, Agile, Lean, Agile Development, Project Management Skills and Tools, Big 4 Proprietary Methodology, Project Management Methodologies and Frame...
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.