Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area.
This position can sit in the University or Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC. Required:
- 4+ years sourcing experience.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $25.04 - 33.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Responsible for managing and administering the relationships for assigned moderate risk vendors/ suppliers including planning and implementing purchasing activities, measuring, monitoring and reporting performance levels, completing vendor/supplier evaluations, conducting review meetings as a tool for improving supplier performance, escalating and resolving customer service issues with the supplier/vendor and screening new, potential vendors/suppliers.
- Also responsible for identifying ways to improve supply chain performance (cost savings, quality improvements, discount programs etc.) and identifying improvements in tools and processes to streamline and automate the supply/commodity management process.
- Team members in this position may lead sourcing / vendor management projects that cross one or more business lines, partner with assigned business groups to issue and evaluate RFPs, act as a focal point for moderate risk sourcing and vendor management activities, assist with management reporting and train less experienced consultants.
- Team members have in-depth knowledge of sourcing and vendor management practices as well as working knowledge of Corporate Governance and Contract Services requirements and corresponding vendor/supplier impacts.
Click To Apply
skills: Vendor Relations, Analysis - Risk
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.