Randstad Professionals have an excellent opportunity with a Major Financial Institution in the Charlotte, NC area.
This position can sit in the University or Ballantyne area of Charlotte, NC. Job Duties:
- This position supports an initiative to ensure third party contracts comply with data privacy policies.
- The project will involve performing contract research and gap analysis related to use of personal information using a playbook, and escalating identified issues to Legal Counsel.
- Light drafting and negotiation of contract amendments may be necessary.
- The selected candidates may interact with vendors, internal business partners and Legal Counsel to obtain information necessary to complete their analysis, and will be responsible for documenting their analysis results and review statuses.
- 4+ years experience reviewing, analyzing, drafting and negotiating third party contracts. Must be able to work efficiently under short timelines and show initiative to assist others, identify and escalate issues.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $30.04 - 34.02 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
- Conducts analysis of vendor contracts and identifies inconsistencies with legal standards and business goals and initiatives.
- Follows standard methodology for remediating contracts that do not meet standards.
- Maintains data and manages the contract life cycle in the contract system of record.
- Receives minimal supervision.
Click To Apply
skills: Vendor Relations, Contract Administration, Third Party Billing, Third Party Payer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.