Randstad Professionals is looking for an Accountant
for a project in Richmond! Must be familiar with regulatory guidelines (state & federal)!
location: Richmond, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $26.00 - 28.73 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems. Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting or other tax requirements.
- Familiar with accounting policy guidelines are adhered to when performing your work, as measured through quality checks by management/team leader.
- Understand and comply with regulatory requirements that impact your work including state and federal laws.
- Ability to analyze business trends and project future revenues and expenses.
skills: Account Reconciliation
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.