A global firm with operations in Center City is actively seeking a Fixed Asset Accounting Manager for their growing organization. Open due to growth, the Fixed Asset Accounting Manager is responsible for managing the Fixed Asset accounting team and for the firm's fixed asset related accounting processes, including project tracking, fixed asset policy, and internal/external reporting. This firm offers great growth opportunities, amazing benefits, and will work with key stakeholders within the organization!
location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Researches, develops, and implements capital policies and guidance in compliance with Company policies and GAAP, in conjunction with the Assistant Controller Global Operations.
- Oversees the fixed asset sub-ledger and associated reporting, including monthly financial close.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly capital spend for internal and external reporting.
- Maintains effective controls over fixed assets including monthly and quarterly analysis and coordination with internal and external auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets.
- Performs ad-hoc analysis related to fixed assets.
Please apply directly to the posting to be considered for the role!
skills: Fixed Assets
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.