The commercial lending arm of a large national mortgage lender is hiring an SVP of Loan Servicing to lead and develop the servicing platform of the organization. This role will be responsible for the planning, organization, communication, and successful execution of the operational processes of loan servicing activities.
location: Lisle, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 10 Years
- Support oversight of third party servicers as well as in-house activities of loss mitigation, asset management, and default.
- Manage a team, specifically the leaders of the above mentioned departments
- Ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations
- Provide process and servicing expertise, guidance, and leadership across all things servicing
- BA/BS in Business, Finance Accounting preferred or additional related work experience
- 10+ years financial services operations experience (mortgage servicing especially preferred)
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or reach out to email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Credit/Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.