Randstad is looking for a Contract Lead Analyst. This resource will report to the Contracting Manager, this role is responsible for successful execution of contracting assignments, special projects and activities to support the contracting team.
location: Bloomfield, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $30 - 35 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Participate in completion of contracts including amendments, schedules and notifications (collecting business information from various sources, proofreading, developing contractual language for Legal approval). Ensure appropriate contract authorization.
- Update contract forms and draft simple boilerplate contracts and documents (e.g. NDAs, employer agreements) or contract amendments.
- Ensure that completed documents meet operational standards, accurately and in a timely manner.
- Update and store files in Salesforce.com, provide executed agreement summaries, and keep internal partners informed of contract status and approvals
- Help monitor the Contracting Team email inbox to assist with ad-hoc questions in a timely manner
- Support Contracting Manager with special projects such as:
- Updating and creating reports by reviewing multiple existing agreements and amendments
- Coordinating weekly contract status updates for team leaders
- Maintain version control of contract templates
- Bachelor's degree desired
- Paralegal experience with corporate law preferred (law firm and/or in-house)
- Detail oriented, organized and critical thinking skills are essential
- Strong team player; able to thrive in a matrix environment
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and priorities simultaneously
- Identify risks and issues and escalate as needed
- Customer-centric, along with strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills and aptitude for learning new programs as needed (including Excel, Word)
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or DocuSign a plus
- Little/no travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.