Randstad Professionals is actively assisting a long time commercial lending client with their search for a VP, Construction Loan Credit Policy located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is a well established and profitable organization with a strong track record of employee development and retention. They are offering a strong compensation and benefits package and are looking to hire quickly. This role will be leading a new construction loan program exclusively geared toward large residential real estate investors and builders.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $150,000 - 200,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Significant experience in a combination of underwriting construction loans, writing and managing credit policy for construction loans, creating new loan programs from scratch, and overseeing complex credit decisions
- Bachelors Required, MBA Preferred
- Provide guidance and creative thought for new loan programs based on deep past experience in the space
- Educate and lead credit teams to build programs and policies that are creative and forward thinking
- Work with sales leaders to incorporate market feedback in order to build and properly underwrite new programs
- Review, analyze, and provide credit decisions on loan applications for potential customers into these new loan programs
- Educate the leadership team with a rounded perspective of new product growth opportunities, staying abreast to competitive offerings, loan salability, market movement, and customer demand
Qualified and interested candidates are encouraged to apply directly or to reach out to email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration.
skills: Loan Administration, Mortgage Lending, Mortgage Underwriting, Loan Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.