An international company in San Diego is hiring for a Sales Development Representative! This company is known for its amazing corporate culture and opportunities for grow internally. This is a challenging, extremely well-compensated opportunity for a recent college graduate with 1+ years of sales experience.
location: Escondido, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- identify qualified prospects for Marketing Department
- uses SalesForce, LinkedIn, and other tools to efficiently prospect for clients
- meet or exceed KPIs for sales activity
- 1+ years of experience in a professional sales environment required
- bachelor's degree preferred
- strong written and verbal communication skills required
skills: MS Office, SalesForce.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.