job summary: Job Summary
Randstad Professionals is seeking a reliable, highly motivated and enthusiastic individual to fulfill a role as a Cost Accounting/Payroll Specialist with an exceptional company. This is a part-time, contract to hire position in the Baltimore County area.
Randstad Professionals specializes in Accounting and Finance, contract and contract to hire staffing and helps thousands of professionals start and grow their career each year. Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel. They will be able to demonstrate their advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, most specifically Excel. The ideal candidate will also have a professional presentation, is confident, enthusiastic, and displays a high level of self-motivation. They will be highly organized and have a keen eye for detail and accuracy.
location: Baltimore, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 7 to noon
education: Associate's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Job Requirements
- Payroll functions will include processing payroll biweekly for both hourly and salary employees.
- Accounting functions will include assisting with month end close, analyzing and maintaining Excel spreadsheets, determining actual costs, scrutinizing expenses, analyzing profitability, and preparing budgets.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting preferred
- Associate's degree in Accounting required
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting
- Microsoft Excel experience required
- JD Edwards experience and knowledge
- ADP Workforce Now experience
- Excellent communication skills
Once we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. Click Apply to submit your resume today
Stay Connected! Download our new Randstad Jobs smartphone app from Google Play
and the App Store
skills: JD Edwards, Excel, ADP, Cost Accounting
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.