If you are looking for a company who values the efforts of their employees and prefers to promote from within, we need your expertise!
Reporting to the IT Audit Manager and Lead IT Auditor, the Senior IT Auditor will have primary accountability for executing the annual IT internal audit plan for our publicly traded client's domestic and international operations. This position will also be responsible for partnering
with other organizations to ensure that general computer control factors are adequately
considered during IT policy and procedure development and new system projects.
Additionally, this position will assist with data needs and analysis to further enhance on-
going audit and compliance efforts.
location: Downingtown, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
responsibilities: Audit Advisory & Assurance -
SOX Compliance Strategy and Execution -
- Perform risk assessments identifying risks relevant to the applicable audit and determine the levels of risk to define the extent of testing procedures to be performed.
- Develop the audit approach and design the detailed audit program to achieve audit objectives.
- Assist the Lead IT Auditor(s) with detailed audit testing for the applicable audit.
- Partner with the organizations Internal Controls team to share guidance with parent company management in the development of controls and procedures to meet internal control requirements.
- Communicate audit results and recommendations for improvement to Management and Senior Management.
- Maintain a strong business acumen that drives continuous change and improvement by building and maintaining positive relationships with leaders throughout the organization.
- Assess the adequacy and efficiency of operating policies and procedures and compliance with established Company and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or related discipline required.
- 2-4 years' experience; past Big 4 audit experience preferred .
- Broad knowledge of generally accepted auditing practices, Sarbanes Oxley Section 404, and IT compliance standards.
- Specific knowledge of audit requirements and general knowledge of the regulatory requirements related to Sarbanes-Oxley.
- Background in one or more data analytics or data mining tool (e.g. SQL. ACL, Oracle, DB2, etc.) is preferred.
- Ability to supervise moderate to large size cross functional projects, including those involving multiple technologies, complex functionality and/or IT architecture.
- Analytical thinker with a strong communication capability to a broad audience and strong problem-solving capability.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and computer skills (Excel, Access, Word, Visio) are a must.
- SAP audit experience is a plus.
- CISA (Certified Information Systems Auditor), CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) and/or CIA (Certified Internal Auditor) certifications are a plus.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
skills: Certified Internal Auditor, Sarbanes-Oxley, SOX, Certified Information Systems Auditor, Audit - Internal, $2 billion+
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.