Multi National Security Company with HQ in Broward County seeking to hire a Senior Financial Analyst immediately due to growth. This position offers excellent benefits package and work/life balance.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform monthly closing, reporting, and analysis of financial results and operating metrics including review of underlying data to insure accuracy and integrity of information presented.
- Explanation of variances vs. budget/forecast to leadership and business partners
- Summarize and consolidation of business unit and department level financial and operating data
- Prepare monthly/quarterly financial reporting packages
- Support annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting processes
- Advocate innovation, automation, and best practices supporting transformation of company and finance processes
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting/Finance, MBA and/or CPA/CMA preferred
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, and Tableau
- 3-5+ years of FP&A experience including modeling, planning, and results preparation
For immediate consideration please submit resume to email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.