Are you a Controller or Accounting Manager looking for a new opportunity at a local privately held company that has been around for over 60 years? Do you have experience managing an accounting team? Are you proficient with ERP systems? This is a great opportunity in the Providence area for a Controller role. Ideally candidate will be managing month end and year end close. Additionally, they will be supervising and developing the accounting team.
location: Providence, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $85,000 - 105,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 7 Years
- Oversees Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Payroll
- Manages Month-end and Year-End close
- Works closely with CFO
- Prepares and monitors annual budgets
- Responsible for forecasting, financial reporting and performance measurement
- 7 years of experience in accounting/financing, with at least 2 years of experience managing staff
- Bachelors' degree in finance or accounting
- Proficiency in ERP systems
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working with Auditors
Qualified and interested candidates please apply.
Questions please contact Jeff Wright directly @ 401-824-0227
skills: ENTERPRISE PRODUCTION MANAGEMENT
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.