job summary: Collections Specialist
The Collections Specialist will be collecting on past due accounts and managing accounts receivables for assigned accounts.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Contract
salary: $17 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Contacts customers via outbound calls and email.
- Make a minimum of 75 calls a day.
- Accurately document all accounts pertaining to payment arrangements and conversation with customers.
- Work with customer to obtain prompt payment and identify and reconcile any disputes.
- Proactively manages and resolves aged accounts or accounts with no activity in accordance with company policy.
- Responsible for helping with the development and implementation of collection strategies necessary to achieve operational cash flow objectives.
- Identify delinquent customers and submit recommendation to management to place with third party collection agencies.
- Provide monthly reports as directed by management.
- Billing and invoice generation including proper and timely submission of such invoices in accordance with the customers invoicing requirement.
- Ensure AR contact information is routinely updated on assigned accounts.
- Communicate and work effectively with collections colleagues and colleagues from other departments to resolve customer disputes.
- Meet metrics set by management.
- Performing other duties as assigned to support the department.
- College Degree is preferred, High School Diploma is required.
- 3+ years of credit and collections experience in a high volume and fast paced B2B environment.
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Strong problem-resolution and decision-making skills.
- Experience collecting medical offices and hospitals.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills.
- Detailed oriented and exceptional follow up.
$17-$19 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Sarah at 949-265-5821.
skills: Credit & Collections
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.