My Client is currently in search of a Loan Closing Administrator
that will be primarily responsible for closing bank loan trades and doing loan administration work. This is a 3 to 6 month assignment that could convert to perm based on performance.
location: Chicago, Illinois
job type: Contract
salary: $19.00 - 20.71 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Associate's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Tagging notices, Reviewing trade documentation utilizing ClearPar and TSI
- Coordinating with counter parties on settlement dates
- Processing loan activity (principal, interest, etc) based off agent notices
- Investigate discrepancies between agent bank and companies internal system (CDO Suite)
- Other administrative duties.
Click to Apply
- Bachelors degree strongly preferred. Detail oriented.
- 1 - 3 years experience in banking, loan administration preferred
- Must have experience within the finance industry
- Experience with ClearPar banking system strongly preferred
- Must have intermediate to advance Excel skills
skills: Loan Administration
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.