job summary: Staff Accountant
The Staff Accountant will be responsible for performing detailed, accurate general and treasury accounting activities.
location: Los Alamitos, California
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 33 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Prepares journal entries and month end reports.
- Performs bank reconciliation, fixed asset maintenance and GL reconciliation.
- Performs various ad-hoc reporting.
- Review and process expenses reports and receipts submitted by employees.
- Recommend accounting procedures to improve operational efficiencies.
- Assist with budget variance analysis and financial reporting.
- Participate in annual audit by working with outside auditors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- 3+ years' experience in accounting.
- Solid understanding of GAAP.
- Highly proficient with Excel.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with all levels of an organization.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
$28-$33 per hour Application Process:
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates face to face and the best talent interviews with the employer face to face - we will move quickly! Interviewing now! Click Apply to submit your resume today. Not ready to apply or have questions? Call Katie at 949-236-7258
skills: Journal Entries, GAAP, Expense Reports
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.