We are looking for an Internal Auditor to handle a mix of Financial and Operational Audits.
The role reports to an Associate Director of Internal Audit and works alongside a small team.
This position is based in MetroWest with occasional travel to domestic and international locations.
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Ensure that the organization fulfills its statutory and regulatory obligations in accordance with professional accounting and auditing standards.
- Perform a mix of Financial, Operational and Compliance Audits
- To evaluate compliance with key company policies and procedures,
- Help perform risk assessments and manage the execution of various audit tasks.
- Identify risks and controls for different internal processes and determine whether they are working as planned and within approved guidelines
- Identify opportunities for improvement and provide recommendations to the appropriate people
- Evaluate all controls within Sarbanes-Oxley 404 testing - setup interviews, meet with process owners and update the test matrices as needed
- Audit areas include Revenue, Receivables, Inventory, Financial Reporting, Payables, Fixed Assets, Payroll and more
How to Apply
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Accounting or related field
- 2-5 years of relevant experience required; an Advanced degree may be substituted for the experience required
- CPA, CIA or equivalent and/or CISA designation
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP accounting and internal controls.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience with SAP, Hyperion, Tableau and other BSC systems
- The ability to travel 20% to domestic and international locations depending on audits
For immediate consideration, please forward a Word version of your resume to Lauren.Albright@randstadusa.com
skills: Excel, Hyperion, GAAP, SOX, Audit - Internal
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.