A company located in Boca Raton is in need of an Accounts Payable Specialist. This company offers excellent benefits along with a flexible work schedule.
location: Boca Raton, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 20 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
Accounts Payable Specialist Responsibilities:
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
Accounts Payable Specialist Qualifications:
- High School Diploma required
- Three years of experience in AP or in a related area.
- Proficient with Excel
skills: Expense Reports, AP, A/P Processing, Coding/Batching, Disbursements/Check Runs
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.