Randstad Professionals is working with a new client that is a leader within its industry. The company is actively seeking to hire a Senior Accountant to join their team. The Senior Accountant will assist with the preparation of financial and operational schedules and review of financial statements. The Senior Accountant must have proven hands-on experience with preparing and reviewing financial statements and have experience working in a high volume fast-paced environment. The Senior Accountant will also maintain strong financial reporting controls and must be thorough with financial statement review.
location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 4 Years
responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Assist with the preparation and review financial statements in accordance with GAAP, corporate accounting policies & procedures
- Perform daily accounting and administrative operations such as financial statement review and analysis
- Review month-end financial statements and provide feedback on trial balance discrepancies
- Assist with the management & safeguarding assets, expenses, revenue recognition and ensuring proper financial reporting controls and monthly reporting
- 5-year plus accounting experience in a multi-location environment
- Accounting, reporting and auditing experience from local CPA firms are preferred
- Hands-on experience with preparing and reviewing general ledger trial balance reconciliations and review of financial statements
- Demonstrated proficiency with modern ERP Accounting Systems and advanced Microsoft Excel user
- Ability to multi-task, work independently and communicate with all levels of management.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume directly to: Leida.Santiago@Randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.