What more could you do? Randstad Professionals, a nationwide leader in finance, accounting, HR, legal, marketing, and sales staffing is looking for aggressive, sales focused professionals. The fast paced and competitive world of staffing will give you the opportunity to experience the rich rewards that follow hard work. The Employer
At Randstad Professionals, people are our business - therefore, we strive to create the best balance between achieving business goals while recognizing the career goals and needs of our employees. While we set high expectations for every associate, each one is also given the autonomy and flexibility to build relationships with clients and candidates to grow their business their way. In other words, we know that success comes in many shapes and sizes - and we celebrate differences among our people.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 55,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
As a Staffing Manager for Randstad Professionals, you will sell temporary staffing services to clients and recruit, evaluate and supply talent to fulfill clients' staffing needs. Each day you will prospect and sell to new clients and problem solve with existing clients to fully understand their hiring needs, resulting in full service talent delivery that keeps your client's business running at peak performance.
- Conduct outbound prospecting and lead generation with the goal of building relationships and setting meetings with potential Candidates
- Lead all steps of Randstad's recruiting cycle including: interviewing, screen and consult candidates through their job search process
- Learn and understand the Randstad training program including: best practices within the recruiting process and managing your activity in our CRM system
- Demonstrate resourcefulness in connecting with new candidates and showing diligence with follow up communications to ensure a close
- Collaborate with business development team in the Boston office to execute and maintain positive, productive candidate relationships
Salary Range & Benefits
- Bachelor's Degree
- Staffing or Customer Service experience preferred
- Experience with Google and Microsoft Suites
- Entrepreneurial mindset, competitive, self-starter
- Competitive base salary with unlimited commission potential
- 401k + company match
If you are looking to work for an exceptional company and a superior team while growing your personal and professional network please apply by emailing Gabriella.Southwick@randstadusa.com
skills: Sales, Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.