Local distribution company, who has experience significant growth in the last 10 years, is looking to bring on an Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable Specialist. This opportunity provides an excellent opportunity for long term growth. The ideal candidate would have a bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance and have at least 2 years of experience. Candidate must have high level Excel skills, be a self starter and have experience in handle invoices and managing vendor relations.
location: Warwick, Rhode Island
job type: Permanent
salary: $45,000 - 52,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Handling Accounts Payable responsibilities including managing invoices and vendor relationships.
- Handling Accounts Receivable responsibilities in backup capacity
- Prepare reports for senior management
- In addition to these typical duties, this position may perform other duties as assigned
- At least 2 years of experience in handling Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable roles.
- Bachelor's in Accounting or Finance preferred
- Experience with vendor management
- High level of Excel skills
- Ability to work independently
- Self Driven
Interested and Qualified Candidates please apply or contact Jeff Wright at email@example.com !!!
skills: A/P Processing, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.