Randstad's client, a stable and growing international software company located in Central San Diego, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Manager for a temporary to hire opportunity. The Accounts Receivable Manager will be responsible for global cash management operations in a fast-paced environment.
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 5 Years
- Oversight of billing, accounts receivables, and collections
- Review and set up revenue recognition schedules
- Variance analysis and account reconciliations
- Assist with month-end close
- 5+ years of experience in Accounts Receivable for a large organization
- Experience at an international company, highly preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field - REQUIRED
- Previous Managerial experience - REQUIRED
skills: Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Cash Management, Analysis, AR, Month-End Close, Cash Posting, Invoices, A/R Supv/Mgmt Responsibility, Aging Receivables, Payments/Cash Posting, A/R Review, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.