An Interim Controller is needed to assist a small hospitality company in Seattle for the next few weeks. The Interim Controller will be responsible for the full cycle accounting for the group and is a hands on role. Great opportunity for someone looking to contribute to a well-reputable company and to pick up work through the end of summer.
location: Seattle, Washington
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 8 Years
- Month end close duties; journal entries, bank reconciliations
- Producing the financials for the company
- Balance sheet reconciliations and review
- Tax filings: LNI, City of Seattle Taxes, and Monthly WA state taxes
- Bachelors in Accounting
- 10 years of Accounting experience in a hands on role
- Financial statement production
- Excel (pivots/v-lookup)
Click to apply!
skills: General Ledger, Account Reconciliation, Financial Statements, Journal Entries, Accruals, State & Local Tax, GAAP, Month-End Close
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.