Randstad's Client, a consulting firm located in Central San Diego, is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist. The Accounts Receivable Specialist will be assisting with cash receipts and high volume invoicing.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking to join a company with a progressive and dynamic culture. Benefits include a generous yearly PTO offering, onsite amenities including a gym and yoga classes, and 401k matching!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $40,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: TBD
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Manage ACH cash receipts and enter data into accounting ERP
- Upload AR Aging to lockbox
- Resolve and collect on past due accounts
- Assist with AR reconciliations to the General Ledger
- Assist with month-end close
- 1+ years of experience in Accounts Receivables
- Strong Excel skills (pivot tables, vlookups)
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field - preferred
- Software experience with Great Plains - Preferred
skills: Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, Cash Management, Analysis, AR, Month-End Close, Bank Deposits, Cash Posting, Invoices, Cash Handling, Credit Card Receipts, Aging Receivables, Coding/Batching, Payments/Cash Posting, AR Billing, Chargebacks/RMA, EFT/Lock Box
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.