3 month assignment available for major entertainment studio!
This position supports key operational reporting and analysis activities overseeing the Global Home Entertainment business. In this role, you will be working closely with our Finance and Operational groups to drive global initiatives, impacting decisions that support our Home Entertainment business.
location: Burbank, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 9 to 6
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Use of multiple systems to extract and analyze large data sets to arrive at recommendations
- Global operational reporting and analysis of accounts receivables
- Accounting and financial reporting of bad debt and retailed risk reserve and accounts receivable (A/R)
qualifications: Work Experience
- Min 3 years of accounting, finance, or A/R experience
- SAP financial reporting including knowledge of BW and Business Objects
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
- Bachelor degree or advanced degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Computer Science, related field or equivalent work experience required
- CPA preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate to advance Excel knowledge, including active use of Macros, pivots, and other complex functions
- Proficient in SAP, Business Objects, or BW reporting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite. - Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Media & entertainment industry preferred
- Invoice-to-cash principles preferred
skills: MS Office
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.