We are currently looking for multiple Project Coordinators for a reputable and growing fortune 500 company located in North Quincy. This location offers free parking and is also steps for the North Quincy Redline T Stop and will offer candidates competitive pay and the opportunity to gain valuable experience working with a premier company in the Northeast. The position will offer candidates to ability to gain valuable experience working in a corporate environment and will have the opportunity to convert to a direct hire opportunity down the road.
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $16 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 0 Years
- Collaborate with multiple business units to support Project Managers and their clients
- Perform research, data analysis, and database management
- Duties will include updating data, managing calendars, collecting deliverables, interacting with customers and service technicians, and general administrative data entry.
- Utilize MS Excel and MS Access to track and present data
- Bachelors degree required
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite including MS Excel and Access preferred
- Strong communication and organizational skills required
If you would like to join one of the Fastest Growing Companies in the Northeast please apply online or send your resume directly to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.