Randstad Professionals has partnered with a great Fortune 500 company in the Downtown Dallas area and we are looking for a motivated AR / Collections Specialist to join their growing team!
The ideal candidate is either bilingual in Spanish or French, tech savvy, and possesses strong problem solving abilities!
location: Dallas, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $37,000 - 45,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: High School
experience: 3 Years
- Compile and review current and potential customer credit data
- Maintain customer receivable accounts within Company guidelines, manage invoice to cash process
- Process incoming payments via credit card and ETF, directing customers to Customer Portal for online payments
- Minimize bad debt risk and maximize accounts receivable collections
- Support various teams on A/R and collection efforts and date to ensure accurate billing and resolution
- Establish good rapport with all customers assigned in portfolio
- Provide credit checks and analysis on an as needed basis
- Microsoft Office products and ERP system experience
- Knowledge and understanding of systems - Oracle, Salesforce, CashPro, Auto, Customer Portal, UTA, Vertex, additional systems needed to complete responsibilities as assigned
- Sorting, organizing and creating rules in Outlook
- Understand and utilize Excel and tools for efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or 0-3 years collections experience
- Spanish or French speaking preferred but not required
Please apply for consideration!
skills: Account Reconciliation, Accounts Receivable, Credit Collections, Credit & Collections, Consumer Collections, A/R Review
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.