One of our clients in the South Hampton Roads area is looking to add a Senior Financial Analyst to their team! This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to join a stable company offering long-term career growth opportunities, continuous training and development, excellent benefits, and a collaborative work environment with a great mentor.
location: Smithfield, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 9 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 2 Years
- Ensure SOX compliance for all lease accounting related processes.
- Oversee the lease accounting system across the broad organization, including system functionality, training, data loading and system maintenance.
- Collaborate with business lease leads to ensure all leases are captured for system and accounting purposes.
- Assist and work with the Financial Reporting team
- Assist in further development and maintenance of lease accounting policy.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects related to lease accounting.
- Meet with leadership team to determine accounting treatment of leases.
- Assist with answering any lease related questions
- Assist external auditors in their audit process.
- Provide training to users to strengthen their knowledge of lease accounting practices and to educate them on any changes to processes or tools/reports available.
- Process improvement
- GAAP compliance
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance or business related field and 2+ years' experience
- Experience in consumer goods/manufacturing is a plus
- MBA or CPA is preferred, but mandatory
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
If you or someone you know may be interested in this position, please email Alyssa.Crnkovich directly at Alyssa.Crnkovich@randstadusa.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.