Randstad Professionals is currently hiring for a major Fortune 500 company that is in the process of relocating their Inside Sales Teams
to Richmond, VA.
This is BASE + Commission opportunity!
This role is 60-70% hunting/ "sales" and 30-40% account management
We are seeking highly motivated sales associates to join this exciting work environment where there is endless room for growth and opportunity!
location: Glen Allen, Virginia
job type: Contract
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 1 Years
- Sell company products to existing and perspective customers at doctor's offices, healthcare facilities, ambulance services and more!
- Generate perspective clients and close sales through calls
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of the industry and vendor offerings
- Prepare quotes and negotiate sales transactions
- Grow sales and capitalize on opportunities with existing customers
- Ability to work autonomously
- Competitive, goal oriented, and results driven
- Confident and engaging phone demeanor
- Detail oriented
- Good problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Outlook Office and Salesforce.com is preferred
- Ability to understand technology systems and customer connectivity platforms and articulate that value to potential customers - i.e. Orbits, Scan Manager, and EDI
Please email me directly at email@example.com for more information on current job opportunities.
skills: MS Outlook, SalesForce.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.