The Investment Data Integrity Operations Analyst will be responsible to perform the daily, monthly and year end activities in our US office to support the North America business unit. Candidates should be highly motivated, extremely detailed oriented and have an aptitude for developing and implementing new processes and procedures. They should have a general knowledge of investments and reference data.
location: Whippany, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $29 - 34 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
- Perform daily security set ups, data integrity checks & maintain security-level reference data.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and correcting information quality problems reported by end users, identified through the daily data integrity monitors, or via centralized reconciliations.
- Work with the centralized reconciliation teams to resolve reconciliation breaks occurring in portfolios managed within the region.
- Regularly report relevant metrics for measuring quality, effectiveness, and consistency for processes under purview.
- Support regional implementation efforts of processing- and data-management platforms and associated governance programs.
- Perform testing and provide analysis of results that lead to the execution of requirements.
- Create and update documentation that is to be used as part of Regional Operations Support.
- Develop and document efficient procedures.
- Work with team members across the organization to understand, identify and address issues or opportunities that lead to effective support processes and improvements in quality of services.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or Information Technology as well as any other related field of expertise.
- Logical/Critical thinker
- Problem solving abilities and communication skills.
- Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Ability to work independently and within a small team.
- Basic understanding of fixed income and equity securities.
skills: Business Analysis
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.