job summary: Randstad Professionals
Greater Tampa team specializes in Accounting and Finance staffing and helps hundreds of professionals grow their career each year. We have an opportunity for a Senior Accountant that will focus the majority of their time client tax preparation.
location: Clearwater, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8 to 5
education: Bachelor's degree
experience: 3 Years
Job Duties for the Senior Accountant position include, but are not limited to:
- Manage and complete tax returns for personal, corporate, partnership and trusts.
- Code client checks to identify expense categories
- Make journal entries to the general ledger
- Reconcile client's bank statements
- Review monthly balance sheets and profits and loss statements for clients
Requirements for the Senior Accountant position include, but are not limited to:
- Accounting Degree
- 3-5 years of Tax Preparation experience
- Knowledge of Thomson Reuters software is a plus
- Proficient with Excel
- Previous experience with analyzing financial statements and recognizing errors
When we know of your interest, a Randstad Professionals
recruiter will review your resume and contact you to better understand your skills and tell you more about the opportunity. We will meet qualified candidates in-person or virtually and present the best talent interviews with the employer - we will move quickly!
skills: TAX, General Accounting and Finance Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.