Are you an A/R Specialist looking for your next opportunity??
This could be it!!!!
We have a great opportunity with a Client in the Nashville area actively seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist with 3+ years of experience for a temp to hire opportunity. The A/R Specialist will be responsible for performing all functions of accounts receivables while being a team player with great communication skills!
location: Franklin, Tennessee
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 19 per hour
work hours: 8 to 5
education: High School
experience: 2 Years
- Prepare bills for drop ships, shipments out of stock, customer pick-ups, repairs, and pre-bills
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
- Prepare credit memos for customer returns and gun trades
- Maintain files and documentation records by scanning invoices into ERP system
- Review and verify billing batches including researching problems
- Reconcile cash drawer and credit card batches
- Collect on accounts by communication with customers on past due balances
- Verify inventory receiving in ERP system and spot check accuracy; research old invoices and packing slips
- Assist in generation of information for audit process
- Generate various reports on daily, weekly, or monthly basis for management
- Perform simple accounting duties as needed
- Proven working experience as an accounts receivable professional
- Solid understanding of basic accounting principles and procedures
- Strong data entry skills with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Hands-on experience in utilizing MS Office and accounting software
Let's talk today!!
Please apply below or email resume directly to b firstname.lastname@example.org
skills: Accounts Receivable, Cash Applications, AR, Cash Posting, Invoices, Cash Handling, Aging Receivables, AR Billing
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.